Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM

Go down 
+4
Mr Tibbs
Big-Ern
tain
bigeee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigeee

bigeee

thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM Empty
PostSubject: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 pm

[center] hello, my name is Ethan. I'm brand new to this forum and would like to start showing up to some cruises and outings with the rest of you Toyota folk, so I figured id let you know who I am first. I was introduced to this forum by SKIBUMM. He showed up at my place of work with an amazing fj cruiser. I commented on it and we got to talking a little bit and he eventually offered me some free skidplates for my fj he had laying around, and told me about this local forum. What an awesome deal that was for me lol. But to give you some background on me I'm 21 years old and work as an apprentice mechanic at GT automotive in south Jordan. I am a student at slcc for auto tech. Ive been married for about a year. I drive a 2008 fj cruiser, and like to spend all my money on trying to make it cooler!
Back to top Go down
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:58 am

Welcom to the forum, I live in Eastern utah and this is about the greatest FJers (i guess they are the only ones I Know). Look forward to doing a ride some day. Welcome again Tain
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:35 am

Big-Ern wrote:
Welcome!
Yep yep, welcome!
Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:58 am

Hey Ethan Welcome aboard. I got the brakes pads done tonight so I will see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 am

Ok sounds good. You didn't waste any time getting that done ha.
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your skids. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
LFNTMS

LFNTMS

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

Great bunch of people here, welcome to the group cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LFNTMS
cruiseroutfit

cruiseroutfit

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:46 am

Welcome Ethan. I've been over to GT a time or two when you've been working on older Land Cruisers. Great shop! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM   thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM Empty

Back to top Go down

thanks for telling me about this forum SKIBUMM
Page 1 of 1