Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbone

jbone

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Well I have owned my Iceberg 2010 for just over a couple of years now. It is still stock. I have just started looking at FJCruiserForums a few months ago and now I am hooked at looking at all the fun mods to do. I also have a 51 CJ3A, I know it isn't a Cruiser but it is fun. The FJC is my wife's primary driver right now while I am deployed. I look forward to hitting the trails with you all when I get back soon.
Jay
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you on the trails as soon as you return, regardless of what you drive!
Back to top Go down
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Hey Jay!

Keep your head low....return home safe, brother!

How about if we all help your wife with some friendly mods on your FJ while you're gone? You know, a lift, some mudders, sliders, stereo, skids....

Smile

Thank you so much for your service!!!

Bob
Back to top Go down
jbone

jbone

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Thanks guys!

I would take you up on it Bob but I really enjoy working on my vehicles, it is sort of therapeutic at times. The hard part is going to be convincing my wife to let me spend some of my savings and unleash some of "her" vehicle's potential with some mods.

These mountains in A-stan make me homesick for trail riding and some camping. It really looks a lot like Utah.

See you guys soon.
Jay
Back to top Go down
cruiseroutfit

cruiseroutfit

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:17 am

Welcome to the forum.

Seeing as you have the rig, you ought to check out RelicRun.com, all 70's and older 4x4's Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com
jbone

jbone

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm

cruiseroutfit wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

Seeing as you have the rig, you ought to check out RelicRun.com, all 70's and older 4x4's Cool

Cool! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum   New to the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum
Page 1 of 1