Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a good "body man" (or woman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moose-mann

Moose-mann

Looking for a good "body man" (or woman) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good "body man" (or woman)   Looking for a good "body man" (or woman) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a terrific year so far.

I am still a couple of months away from needing this but thought I would start trying to narrow my search now and get a jump on things. Here soon I think I will need a good shop that can do some body work for me on a project I am currently involved with. I am looking for someone with proven expertise, is honest and fair. Also, someone who can handle the job. I have had some bad experiences in the past where the work was good but it took a loooooooooooooong time to get it done. I will need some simple rust removal and priming all the way up to some possible reconstruction work. My ultimate goal is to have the current project completely rust free, relatively dent free and painted.

So if any of you have had some great experiences please let me know. Preferably in the Utah County area.

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a good "body man" (or woman)
Page 1 of 1