Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Sahara Day Trip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
quadmod

quadmod

Little Sahara Day Trip Empty
PostSubject: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Didn't stop to take a lot of photos, but after the rain on Friday night I did a quick run down to Little Sahara to do some dune driving on Saturday morning. Still getting use to the new FJ and figuring out what it can do, had a great time and was back to PG in time for dinner. Only got stuck once... guess I need to try harder next time Very Happy Spent most of my time west of the Oasis campground, quick access to the dunes and the other ATV traffic was minimal. Next time need to have a flag on the back, got a few "whatha" looks from a group of quad riders.

Little Sahara Day Trip 6160527541_2be045ed01_z
Back to top Go down
Fly Jester

Fly Jester

PostSubject: Re: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Sounded like a fun trip, however, if not for your safety then for others, use a flag. I believe it is state law to have a flag on your vehicle while in the dunes.
Back to top Go down
spencurai

spencurai

PostSubject: Re: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 am

I have a dune flag mount similar to this on my FJ. I got it for the dunes down in St George but I will be using it at Little Sahara for sure!! It fits the roof rack perfect!!
Little Sahara Day Trip BilletLightMount-728447
Back to top Go down
LFNTMS

LFNTMS

PostSubject: Re: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Where did you get that mount???

Next time you get the itch to head to the dunes post up so we can join you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LFNTMS
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Yea, where did you get that mount? It looks a lot better than my home-made one!
Back to top Go down
spencurai

spencurai

PostSubject: Re: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:35 pm

I got it at a quad shop in ST George while I was passing through. Hit up your local quad shop, it should be a dune flag holder for the roll cage on a side by side. I think it was like 20$ and it fit tight and perfect, even came with an alan wrench to install it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Sahara Day Trip   Little Sahara Day Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Sahara Day Trip
Page 1 of 1