Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So… how about the drama in the blue room?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cnckart

cnckart

So… how about the drama in the blue room? Empty
PostSubject: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Glad I'm not a MOD Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 pm

What the heck did miss?
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 am

LOL bounce bounce bounce bounce I'm wondering what I got myself into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 am

What'd I miss? I haven't been to the blue room in a while.
Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am

gericurl wrote:
LOL bounce bounce bounce bounce I'm wondering what I got myself into.

NANANANANANANANA Super Mod. (sounding like the theme from batman) I went there and saw all this green under your name and thought its about time they got someone in there I know.
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 am

cnckart wrote:
Here is all the drama. Oh congrats to Brett and Bob who are now mods and get to sort through this crap.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/off-topic-discussion/133608-if-you-get-warning-infraction-pm-post-here.html
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/off-topic-discussion/133591-what-have-we-come.html

Not Bob tooo. Geez I will be banned for sure now.

Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Good luck on sorting that mess out. Your gonna need it.

Congrats to Brett and Bob btw. Didn't know you guys were mods there.
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 am

SKIBUMM wrote:
cnckart wrote:
Here is all the drama. Oh congrats to Brett and Bob who are now mods and get to sort through this crap.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/off-topic-discussion/133608-if-you-get-warning-infraction-pm-post-here.html
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/off-topic-discussion/133591-what-have-we-come.html

Not Bob tooo. Geez I will be banned for sure now.

We're working on it but getting some resistance from the other mods rabbit
Back to top Go down
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm

How about some cliff notes? There are 23+ pages to read there and I have a short attention span! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 am

Some dudes got in a bit of trouble on the blue (this was all going down as they were plugging us in as mods) one got a warning then they went out to Facebook and posted that they were going to enter the blue room and see how much they could troll and get away with it. Turns out since the mods knew they were coming it wasn't very much trolling at all. They both got a hasty perm-a-ban and then the mods discussed it in the back room of the forum until we agreed that since FJJeremy didn't get a warning he could come back with an infraction on his record and about 2 cm of leeway to mess up with. DOfj did receive a previous warning so his sentence was lifted to a 1 week ban and about 1 cm of leeway with which to mess up again.

The drama was fueled by the SoCal crew that were mad and had a mini tantrum. We (the mods) talked it out and decided (independent of the keyboard rioting) that the perma-bans were not in line with the way we've agreed to handle stuff so they got a break.

Now what I'm worried about is that the SoCal guys think they did something that caused their friends to get put back and that they can just start an uproar anytime they want and get what they want. It will be a harsh wake up for anybody that thinks bitching about something and causing problems will affect anything but their own standing on that forum. My plan is to keep being myself (maybe a little shaped up so I can be a good example) but when it comes to the rules it's clear in my mind. Either they are broken or they are not. Not broken-I don't care. Broken-here comes the spankings.

I'm honestly not sure how being a mod is going to go. I just plan to give it my best shot and just be straight up with people.
Back to top Go down
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 am

gericurl wrote:
Some dudes got in a bit of trouble on the blue (this was all going down as they were plugging us in as mods) one got a warning then they went out to Facebook and posted that they were going to enter the blue room and see how much they could troll and get away with it. Turns out since the mods knew they were coming it wasn't very much trolling at all. They both got a hasty perm-a-ban and then the mods discussed it in the back room of the forum until we agreed that since FJJeremy didn't get a warning he could come back with an infraction on his record and about 2 cm of leeway to mess up with. DOfj did receive a previous warning so his sentence was lifted to a 1 week ban and about 1 cm of leeway with which to mess up again.

The drama was fueled by the SoCal crew that were mad and had a mini tantrum. We (the mods) talked it out and decided (independent of the keyboard rioting) that the perma-bans were not in line with the way we've agreed to handle stuff so they got a break.

Now what I'm worried about is that the SoCal guys think they did something that caused their friends to get put back and that they can just start an uproar anytime they want and get what they want. It will be a harsh wake up for anybody that thinks bitching about something and causing problems will affect anything but their own standing on that forum. My plan is to keep being myself (maybe a little shaped up so I can be a good example) but when it comes to the rules it's clear in my mind. Either they are broken or they are not. Not broken-I don't care. Broken-here comes the spankings.

I'm honestly not sure how being a mod is going to go. I just plan to give it my best shot and just be straight up with people.

You gotta love drama! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So… how about the drama in the blue room?   So… how about the drama in the blue room? Empty

Back to top Go down

So… how about the drama in the blue room?
Page 1 of 1