Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jason04

FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) Empty
PostSubject: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Didnt see a classified section...

for sale: Used OME Lift Kit.

I've put just over 6,000 miles on these.

Front springs 885's w/ N140S Front Nitrocharger Shocks

Rear springs 895's w/ N142 Rear Nitrocharger Shocks

Over all in great condition.

$650.00

Jason
Draper, Ut

Back to top Go down
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
jason04

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Ummmm.....

https://utahcruisers.forumotion.com/f8-private-party-items-for-sale-in-utah

Is this how you usually talk to people?

Friendly environment, maybe this is why this forum is dead.

Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 am

Dead? nobody told me anthing about it being dead. Tibbs is a great guy BTW. Have you also listed this in the blue room? They get a bunch more visitors as it is national but good luck with the sale. Are you going to a different lift or back to stock?
Back to top Go down
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm

jason04 wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Ummmm.....

https://utahcruisers.forumotion.com/f8-private-party-items-for-sale-in-utah

I didn't mean to come off as an ass. I was simply pointing out the fact that there is a for sale section. Take it how you want. afro
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:07 pm

jason04 wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
Ummmm.....

http://www.utahcruisers.com/f8-private-party-items-for-sale-in-utah

Jason, I'll vouch for Mr. Tibbs having met him and chatted with him on occasion. When I read his reply (already having met him of course) I didn't think twice about it, interpreting it as a friendly tease. It was only after reading your reply that I realized that it could easily be taken the wrong way. (this is as far as I know the first little hiccup I've seen on this forum)
I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. (lets all remember a smiley face goes a long way on the internet)

As far as the forum being dead...? We all know it does not see the traffic that the blue room does. Most of us hang out there too. We use this forum to coordinate local runs and get togethers, Local sales etc... We appreciate you posting up your for sale items here to give the local guys a chance at them first. I hope you'll continue to hang with us especially in the summer when there is actually some meaningful content on here. Hopefully we can liven things up even more around here.
I like it here primarily because my weekends are spent with all you guys. I love to hash out which wheel tire combo is the best or what paint to black out my rig with, but the blue room has a bunch of keyboard commandos who never see the trail action they claim to. I think the experience here, although it is less content, is much more relevant (at least to me).

p.s. what did you replace the OME set-up with? I have the OME's right now and I've loved them. I'm starting to wonder if I should do something else (after I sell my house of course)
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
jason04

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 pm

The layout of this forum is a little different… the forums I frequent typically have a “classifieds” section to post “for sale items”. This is what I was looking for. Maybe I’m stupid but Privet party items for sale in Utah just didn’t ring a bell.

Regardless, these are in the right forum now. Thanks.

I recently ordered new suspension for the 4runner from www.overlandwarehouse.com I got the 2.5

Reason I ditched the OME was I recently got a new front bumper and my rig looks like this now:

FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) MoabMarch2011422

Little ass high as the bumper is too much for the 895's up front. The new OW2.5 is an adjustable coilover and will work better for my needs.

Thanks for moving this to the "private party items for sale in utah" section... man, that's a mouth full.

Jason
Back to top Go down
jason04

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 pm

This picture better illustrates my point:

FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) MoabMarch2011341
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Why on earth would we try to do something the easy way?!? tongue
Good suggestion on calling it the classifieds section, I made the change.
I think I couldn't think of the word when I was setting up the forum categories and it's stayed the same ever since.

Good looking truck, who doesn't love a good Demello bumper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 am

I definitely think the Demello is one of the best looking bumpers out there. Are those driving lights you have mounted or something else? I have yet to get lights for my bumper. I was all set and even had the wife on board and then I thought it would be better to do a dual battery install before I do any more electrical mods.

I installed my bumper and skids before my lift. My rig had the ground clearance of a Honda Accord for awhile...
Back to top Go down
jason04

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 pm

....sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)   FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD) Empty

Back to top Go down

FS OME Lift Kit -(SOLD)
Page 1 of 1