Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS DEAL: Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

FS DEAL:  Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's Empty
PostSubject: FS DEAL: Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's   FS DEAL:  Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey, Gang! Those of you who attended the Summit were probably as amazed as I when I won the $1000 Discount Tire certificate! When I got it in the mail, it said it is for the new Falken Rocky Mountain AT's. Althought it does not expire for 2 years, I am still struggling to catch up my house payment that got behind when I was unemployed for six months of this year.

I think that $800 would be a screaming deal for you and me. It would give you an additional 20% off of Discount Tire's already low price, plus it will almost make up one of my past due months.

Please PM me or call me with any interest. From what it says on the certificate is you take it to your local Discount Tire and the manager gives you $1000 worth of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's. That should buy FIVE tires with mounting and balancing.

My cell number is 801-725-2173. If you have a friend who might want it, anything you sell it for over the $800 is yours to keep.
Bob
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

FS DEAL:  Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS DEAL: Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's   FS DEAL:  Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Bump for you Bob. Throw that up on the blue room and ksl if you haven't already. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: FS DEAL: Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's   FS DEAL:  Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Thanks for the great idea for KSL, Brad. I have thought about the Blue Room. I need to get it done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS DEAL: Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's   FS DEAL:  Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's Empty

Back to top Go down

FS DEAL: Discount Tire certificate for $1000 of Falken Rocky Mountain AT's
Page 1 of 1