Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BamBam

BamBam

Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY Empty
PostSubject: Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY   Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Go to http://www.woot.com before midnight central time today and they have a 3 piece SOG kit that includes a folding shovel, a folding saw, and a hatchet for $39.99 +5.00 shipping. This kit normally costs around $100. This is an excellent collection to throw into your offroad kit. I just bought one myself and wish I had money to buy 3 (that is their limit) so I could have extras for a couple of you who will want it but might miss the deal!

I gain nothing as always by you buying this. I just saw it as I am a regular Woot shopper (they sell one item per day) and this one made me think of you guys and gals. Having that little shovel alone can be a real lifesaver, and those saws can go through branches VERY fast. I've used one before and they are great if there is road blockage.

Check it out. But remember... you only have until 11 Mountain Time tonight, then they switch to a new item of the day.
Back to top Go down
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY   Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Just order one thanks
Back to top Go down
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY   Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I guess we missed out on this by spending a couple of glorious days in Ouray............ heeheehee
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY   Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 am

BlackIceBob wrote:
I guess we missed out on this by spending a couple of glorious days in Ouray............ heeheehee

Yeah Bob, but you don't have a totally awesome hatchet now. I'll take the hatchet over an incredible weekend of offroading with cool people and being in FJ heaven. Evil or Very Mad No

Thanks for rubbing it in! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY   Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoking deal on offroad kit supplies until 11 Mountain Time TODAY ONLY
Page 1 of 1