Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fly Jester

Fly Jester

This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans?? Empty
PostSubject: This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans??   This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Anybody got anything going on this weekend? I wouldn't mind getting out and doing something if the weather holds up, or even if the weather isn't too bad I still want to do something. I am at work until 2pm on Saturday, and with it getting dark around 6-630, a run starting that late might be just a real short one(unless someone wants to get a quick camp fire going, cook some dinner, and then do a little night wheeling, There is also Sunday, I was thinking either American Fork Canyon or even a last run into the Uinta's before the snow buries everything. Post up if anybody wants to do something and where you want to go. If not I guess I will just go fishing.
Back to top Go down
LFNTMS

LFNTMS

PostSubject: Re: This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans??   This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans?? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 am

Better plan, let's wheel into somewhere we can fish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LFNTMS
Fly Jester

Fly Jester

PostSubject: Re: This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans??   This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans?? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm

LFNTMS wrote:
Better plan, let's wheel into somewhere we can fish Very Happy

Man, I'm really raining on your parade John, I apologize. Crying or Very sad The places I usually go to fish are inundated with hunters right now. There is nothing fun about being down in a stream and hearing gunshots ring out above you. Shocked So even the fishing part is going to be cancelled unless I just hit the Mid Provo where people can't hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans??   This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans?? Empty

Back to top Go down

This weekend(10/22-23)....got plans??
Page 1 of 1