Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member Empty
PostSubject: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi everyone. I know a few of you have ditched the stock roof rack for an aftermarket rack, such as Bajarack. So I am wondering if anyone has one of the removable cross members from the OEM rack laying around, specifically the top cross member. I'd like to throw a little cash your way if your willing to part with one.

Thanks, Ernie
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

No one?
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 pm

It will be next year for me to have one available. I'll ask around on the blue room too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

There's a crossbar on the blue room for sale $10 + Shipping.

I called dibs on it. (on your behalf).

If you want it let's figure out how to get it done.

Blue Room Garage Sale
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Crap, I was one post too late. Sale pending to the first guy. I've got second dibs.
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks anyway Brett. The top cross bar is a little shorter than the bottom. I wonder if I could cut one of the bottom ones down a little.
Back to top Go down
eyesonflies

eyesonflies

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

I saw this on KSL today :

Roof Rack Crossbars

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://signburst.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks! Didn't see that. I'll check into it.
Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 pm

I know its a little late but I've got a couple you can have.
Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:55 am

Ethan if does not want them I would. I have project I want to do but need a couple cross bars.
Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 am

yeah for sure, I've got two and they're all yours if you want them. Just shoot me a text or something. One of the clamps on the end of one of the bars will either need to be repaired or replaced. I went through a car wash with my bicycle trays on there and the machine smacked the top of my roof rack and broke it. Now that I think about it they might need the lower halves for the clamp anyways because I don't think I have them. But either way I for sure have the bars with the upper portion of the clamp ends attached so just let me know. I'll see if i can get just the clamp pieces if you need them. We get a pretty slick deal at Karl Malone Toyota.
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm still looking for a top cross member bar. The top cross members are a little shorter. Do you have one of the top ones?
Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah, the two I have are for the top.
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Are you looking to sell? If so, how much? I am way up near Ogden, so it might not be until next weekend that I could make it down to pick it up. It's ok if Greg beats me to it. The project I'm working on is a long term one and I'm not in a real big hurry for it.

Thanks,

Ernie
Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll let you two duke it out for them lol. But you can just have them I'm not using them. Or even better, bring a rootbeer with you or something I'm always thirsty. ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member   WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB OEM Roof Rack Top Cross Member
Page 1 of 1