Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tallywacker7

tallywacker7

expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale Empty
PostSubject: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Everything is SOLD

Last edited by tallywacker7 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)
Back to top Go down
philhill64

philhill64

expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

I'd be interested in the ARB rack, front bumper, and possibly the winch.
Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:17 am

Bumper winch and mounts please
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 am

Tally, Are you selling your FJ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
tallywacker7

tallywacker7

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:03 pm

cnckart wrote:
Tally, Are you selling your FJ?

Yes, brad, the FJ is gone Sad but i do have a new Tacoma in the driveway Very Happy . My wife couldn't drive my manual, and I needed the 4 doors, etc. Please don't think of me as a traitor. alien

Ricochet skids for a tacoma??
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Well I'm sad to hear that, but at least you stayed with Toyota. Do you have a 2010? If so I need to test fit LCA skids to find out if Toyota changed that on the Taco like they did the FJ. Taco skids are in the works.
Back to top Go down
tallywacker7

tallywacker7

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:50 pm

cnckart wrote:
Well I'm sad to hear that, but at least you stayed with Toyota. Do you have a 2010? If so I need to test fit LCA skids to find out if Toyota changed that on the Taco like they did the FJ. Taco skids are in the works.

Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 pm

lol even beter.
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:04 pm

You don't need an "FJ Cruiser" to hang out with us. Any Toyota will do. Heck any non-Toyota will get you teased but you can still hang out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Did someone here buy all your goodies?

Oh yeah and post up pics of your Taco why don't ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
tallywacker7

tallywacker7

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:04 pm

[quote="gericurl"]Did someone here buy all your goodies?

Oh yeah and post up pics of your Taco why don't ya.[/quote

Sorry i have been MIA. You dont want to see a pic of a stock taco!

I do need door protection!!! door ding city! I think Brad should make me some aluminum sliders!?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tallywacker7

tallywacker7

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 pm

P.s. love the Grabbers!!!
Back to top Go down
tallywacker7

tallywacker7

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:09 pm

P.s.s. i seriously saw some Mom the other day driving my old FJ. She was prob on her way to pick up the kids from soccer practice. lol! I hope that winch comes in handy for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale   expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

expedition one bumper, ARB rack, toyota rock rails, Warn winch, Ricochet skids, and more for sale
Page 1 of 1