Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Utah Cruisers Stickers?

Go down 
+8
Big-Ern
GambleCamble
DAGORED
blue goose
BamBam
BlackIceBob
Moose-mann
gericurl
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Utah Cruisers Stickers? Empty
PostSubject: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Any chance we can get some Utah Cruiser stickers made up of the banner logo? I'd pitch in more than my fair share to do a short run.
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:23 pm

More than a chance. I had some made up a year or more ago, but supplies are exhausted (after the wrench night I have one left that I reserved for Moose-mann who offered me some armor for nothing and I promised him a sticker in return. In the immediate future I will get some cut vinyl letters done. My friends have a vinyl cutter and I can get them done on the cheap. The fancy printed ones were not that cheap (there was a $50.00 minimum and each decal is not cheap) A lot of them were then treated with a doming gel that gives the decal some depth, but that also is not cheap. Am I planning to do more deluxe decals? absolutely. Allow me to re-supply some of my personal funds (new job/better pay finally) and I'll do a second run. Some of the guys at the wrench night already expressed interest in the dimensional ones. Also Bob might have a contact that we can get some metal ones made up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Utah Cruisers Stickers? Web

This is what the first round looks like. I too think I will need another decal since I plan to take the "cruiser" off and put a sticker in its place.
Back to top Go down
Moose-mann

Moose-mann

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:50 am

Hey Brett,

I'm still holding that shock armor for you in exchange for a sticker. Are you going to make it to Moab next weekend so we can make the exchange?
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:10 am

I'm working on it. The wife has heard my proposal and is letting it sink in. She works almost every weekend, so it's not a matter of whether or not she wants to go, it's more a matter of me leaving her home alone for 2 days. So far my plans to go are unfolding according to my master plan (*evil laugh here*)
Back to top Go down
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:27 am

I might just have one of those Utah Cruiser stickers laying around, Brett........... I will look this afternoon if I am not caught up in too much Mother's Day pageantry................

I love you

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Interestingly enough I was just wondering about these stickers, and for once I used the search function rather than starting a new post! Yah!

I think metal ones would be amazing. Maybe find somebody who makes belt buckles. I know it sounds funny, but it is a similar process if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm all for metal ones, just need to find the right vendor.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

So you have all of the original art and stuff right? If one of us tracks down a vendor and we want to get them to make a sample then you'd be cool with us getting the art from you to submit to them? I of course would be happy to pay for a sample from somebody. Maybe we can try a couple of places and see who makes one half decent. I think I told you a couple of years ago that my brother worked for a huge printing company that makes tons of the corporate swag out there. He just left that company, but many of my friends that I worked with in college were the founders of that group and still work there, and my brother still does freelance stuff for them in the evenings when they need his help. So I can probably get them to come up with something or at the very least send us to the right people in China that can get it made. Smile
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm sure I have the original artwork or I can easily remake it.
Let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
blue goose

blue goose

PostSubject: Decals/Stickers   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Any word on these? I'd ante-up some $'s if need-Be kinda neat to have one or 2 hum, mayhaps 3? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DAGORED

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm

I would be good for a couple of stickies also.
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Stickers and grill badges   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm

I would be up for one too! Also I think we should make our own Utah Cruisers grill badge. I would pony up the money for the badges and setup fees if Brett wanted to come up with a sweet design for the grill badge Question
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am

I agree. No way Brett should pay outta pocket for these. I'll throw down some cash for a couple more. Can never have to many stickers!
Back to top Go down
cruiseroutfit

cruiseroutfit

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 am

I'd be down for a couple stickers and would be more than happy to prepay
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Where do I send the money? Put me down for both badge and stickers! The check is in the mail!
Back to top Go down
08FJCRUZ

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm

I would throw some money in for forum stickers
Back to top Go down
http://rpmmachine.com
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Stickers   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

In the past week I've spotted to Fj with the Utah cruisers sticker, Skibumm and Moabrat. I would love to see more of these on all FJ's, I would love some extra stickers to hand out when I see a sweet FJ. I would even pay for them to give out.
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:24 am

You guys are relentless Smile

I can get the same decal (like the logo in the header) done anytime, I just have to re-submit the file. If people want the doming I'll have to order a kit.

My friends have a vinyl cutter and are cutting out some simple die-cut decals in white and black. (Any color requests besides those two?)

I would still LOVE to do a real (metal) emblem. I just don't have time right now to chase down a mfg.
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Metel emblem   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 am

Brett,

If you feel comfortable giving me the art file for the Utah Cruisers logo I will see about tracking down prices and mfg for a emblem. I created a simple emblem for myself. So I'm already tracking down all the info and mfg companies.

Let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LFNTMS

LFNTMS

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

I'd definitely pay for a nice sticker or even better metal or plastic badge style like the car dealers use to slap on cars back in the days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LFNTMS
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:42 am

Took a while but these are coming around.
New thread:

Stickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utah Cruisers Stickers?   Utah Cruisers Stickers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Utah Cruisers Stickers?
Page 1 of 1