Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Utah Cruisers!

Go down 
+5
Moose-mann
GambleCamble
Big-Ern
gericurl
UtahCoder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
UtahCoder

UtahCoder

Hello Utah Cruisers! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Hey Everybody! My name is Jeremy.

My wife (Alana) and I own a 2007 Black Cherry FJ with a 3" OME setup from Toytec w/ rims and tires.

The lift and rubber went on the truck late last year. After the lift we were planning to build sliders (I want to learn how to weld big-time) get a REAL roof rack, build a flat sleeping 'deck', and start hitting the trails. Funny thing happened though... not more than three days after I ordered the suspension parts, rims, and tires we found out we were going to have our first baby. Needless to say, spending slowed down a bit Very Happy

Alana and I both would like to find some new friends to run trails with and learn wheeling skills from.

I'm definitely a car person who likes to mod when I have time. I've done motor swaps, lots of bolt-ons, and lots of suspension mods/tuning. Sadly, I haven't touched the FJ! When we had the lift done the body mount was modified, but I'd like to finish it off and box it in; when the suspension is compressed and near full lock the tires rub something fierce on the body mount (boy is it shiny now!) Now just need to find some time to learn to weld.

I look forward to getting to know the people on this forum and hopefully find some time (no idea what having a newborn is going to be like) this season to trail run with some fellow Toyotas.

BTW, this site looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trugolf.com
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Welcome to the Utah room. Glad to see you here. We're getting quite the little group together. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone with the same off-time to hit some trails.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 am

Welcome! Cruise Moab is this weekend (now actually...) and a few of us are trying to put together another Moab run in mid May. The more the Merrier!
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Welcome   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 am

Welcome! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Moose-mann

Moose-mann

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:32 am

welcome all you have to do is ask.
Back to top Go down
gotyourgear

gotyourgear

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Glad you're here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gotyourgear.com
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Yay, new friends!! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Utah Cruisers!   Hello Utah Cruisers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Utah Cruisers!
Page 1 of 1