Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc Empty
PostSubject: iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc   iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 am

Is anyone of us using a certain application for the iPhone to keep track of trails, GPS coordinates, etc? Looks like Nate (GambleCamble) has a pretty neat way of tracking photos to Google Earth.... I would like to get possibly better "directions" when heading offroad for a trail.....

Thoughts? Opinions? Just want to build your reply count? Smile

rendeer
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc Empty
PostSubject: GPS tracks and Iphone photos   iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm

I don't mind being the resident trail data keeper. I currently run all the data for the Wind Company I work for right now and I love it. If you have a goe-reference camera I can also use those pics in google earth as well. I have a geo-reference camera so if I ever go on a trail run with Utah Cruiser members I will make sure to bring it with me, or if I go by myself I will record it as well. I also have an Iphone and a GPS unit to record my tracks.
Back to top Go down

iPhone applications for trails, GPS, etc
Page 1 of 1