Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park and Jet FJ lot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

Park and Jet FJ lot Empty
PostSubject: Park and Jet FJ lot   Park and Jet FJ lot EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Just got back from Disney. I cannot believe the quantity of FJ's in the park and jet lot. We got there early (still dark) and on our row there was a stock silver and a custom metallic orange FJ.

4 days later when we landed we got the free carwash token and drove through the lot to the wash. There was easily 1 FJ for every 20 other vehicles. I think I counted about 20. Many had lifts and or Demello bumpers etc...

We were in our Jetta so I know I was missing my truck, but it was WELL above average. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: Park and Jet FJ lot   Park and Jet FJ lot EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm sure it has something to do with the demographic of people that buy FJ's. Something like people that buy FJ's like to travel and see different places. Or that FJ'ers like adventure?? Question
Back to top Go down
LFNTMS

LFNTMS

PostSubject: Re: Park and Jet FJ lot   Park and Jet FJ lot EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 pm

I see the same thing in long term parking at SLC Intl. I don't feel so bad leaving my TRD because it's got plenty of company.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LFNTMS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park and Jet FJ lot   Park and Jet FJ lot Empty

Back to top Go down

Park and Jet FJ lot
Page 1 of 1