Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black 09 with Ricochet skids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cnckart

cnckart

Black 09 with Ricochet skids Empty
PostSubject: Black 09 with Ricochet skids   Black 09 with Ricochet skids EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Saw you in the price wellington area on Friday afternoon. Nice skids! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: Black 09 with Ricochet skids   Black 09 with Ricochet skids EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

You know that I wave at every FJ no matter where and my boy took my FJ and told me that some other FJ waved at him! I never get a wave back. Would of liked going to Moab with you all but did Father son campthing with my Boy, He graduates Thursday, I am an old man (age only). Looking forward to next trail run. Doing some time in Denver for work So hope that I am Free next time. Tain cheers
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: Black 09 with Ricochet skids   Black 09 with Ricochet skids EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Thats sweet! I hardly ever get a wave back myself. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: Black 09 with Ricochet skids   Black 09 with Ricochet skids EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:40 am

I wave up here in No Utah............but lately seem to see a load of FEMALE types driving FJ's.................not that I have ANYTHING against female types driving FJ's!!!
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Park City   Black 09 with Ricochet skids EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

I get waved at all the time up here in Park City. But its usually the middle finger from a subaru/prius driving fool going out of his way to show me that he hates lifted SUV's.
Back to top Go down
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: Black 09 with Ricochet skids   Black 09 with Ricochet skids EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

On the weekends I am an EMT and run on the local Ambulance a lady who was the wife of a pt did the finger thing to some one the other day and she did not even hesitate doing it. So we wave that way down here too.

Seen an FJ going west through Wellington with some advertising on back side window pulling a tent trailer. I just pulled off at the gas (money exchanger) station and didn't get to wave. It wasn't any of you was it?

may not be the place but I know that every year somebody does the around the great salt lake run would like to go am a RR buff. Also looking for interest on old stagecoach trail in west dessert. "If you build it they will come." Just throwing out an Idea.

Just got back from a quick 9 mile canyon run so if any interest let me know! will post pics where do you want them. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black 09 with Ricochet skids   Black 09 with Ricochet skids Empty

Back to top Go down

Black 09 with Ricochet skids
Page 1 of 1