Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
philhill64

philhill64

SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only Empty
PostSubject: SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only   SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 am

SOG folding saw, collapsible shovel and hand axe for $40 + $5 shipping. A $93 value based off SOG's website.

Friday december 3 only.
woot.com
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only   SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Jared,

These come up on Woot or one of their other sites about once a month. I bought them the first time they came up and they are good quality... the hatchet in particular is AWESOME.

I will try to remember to post each time I see them come up because everybody should have this in their offroad kit. I have an app on my phone that shows me the items of the day at the different woot sites once they pop up at 11 PM Mountain Time. Keep an eye out if you missed out on this SOG stuff the other times. It really IS great.
Back to top Go down

SOG mini saw, shovel and axe for $45 - Friday only
Page 1 of 1