Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon Empty
PostSubject: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm sure he's not on here but I got a nice wave from a blue FJ in the canyon. Which basically motivated me to get going on the invite cards.

I'll get right on those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:20 am

Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Are they done yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
blue goose

blue goose

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 am

gericurl wrote:
I'm sure he's not on here but I got a nice wave from a blue FJ in the canyon. Which basically motivated me to get going on the invite cards.

I'll get right on those.

Hi-I've been going through the posts & found this. I think the blue FJ was me. I was out that way about that time & I always wave when I see another FJ. However, I rarely get one back. I wonder why this is? Even out here in Vernal, kinda makes me wonder if I look funny or something Rolling Eyes But, you said you thought it was a 'he'? I don't qualify for that Laughing
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Are they done yet   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm going to side with Bob!

Are they done yet? I see sweet FJ's all over south jordan and I wish that I had a card.
Back to top Go down
blue goose

blue goose

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Ok, what does 'Card' mean?
Back to top Go down
FJ Jorgy

FJ Jorgy

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 am

I think they are talking about a card to leave under a windshield wiper or somewhere to invite folks to join the forum. That is how I found it, Brett had left a note under my wiper blade in a parking lot.
Back to top Go down
blue goose

blue goose

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 am

FJ Jorgy wrote:
I think they are talking about a card to leave under a windshield wiper or somewhere to invite folks to join the forum. That is how I found it, Brett had left a note under my wiper blade in a parking lot.

Ahh! Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Design is done.

Just need to get them printed. Let me check my funds (paid today). We've been running behind and paying out everything we bring in. Shouldn't be to expensive but I'll need to defend it to the wife so the more liquid funds we have the better.

I'll post up a pic when I get home to my laptop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon   Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue FJ in Sardine Canyon
Page 1 of 1