Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boston84606

boston84606

July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!! Empty
PostSubject: July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!!   July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey all! On Saturday July 14th we will be heading out to little moab. Little moab for those of you who have never been there before is located abour 45 min south of Saratoga Spings UT. We will meet at Smiths food and Drug in Saratoga springs at 1:00pm on July 14th. I figure those of you whom are interested in meeting new people, this would be the time to have some fun and socialize. Looking forward to seeing a few of you! Bring cooler for food and drinks, Please post below if you are attending. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!!   July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 am

I MIGHT BE DOWN FOR THAT. ILL TALK TO SOME FRIENDS AND SEE IF I CAN GET A FEW PEOPLE TO COME WITH ME. I DO BELIEVE IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN THAT DAY THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
boston84606

boston84606

PostSubject: Re: July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!!   July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 am

Yes it should be fun! Nice day here in Utah County today! I will be out at the Smiths in Saratoga springs to see all who shows up! I am gonna go obviously! Hope to see a few of you today!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!!   July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

July 14th Day Trip to Little Moab!!!
Page 1 of 1