Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expedition Utah June Summit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Expedition Utah

Expedition Utah

Expedition Utah June Summit Empty
PostSubject: Expedition Utah June Summit   Expedition Utah June Summit EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:17 am

What: Expedition Utah would like to invite you to join us for a very exciting June Summit! We have the unique opportunity to get an extensive tour of the Historic Wendover Airfield! The tour will include stops at the hospital complex, B-17/29 hangers, the famous Enola Gay hanger, bomb site storage vault, munitions bunker and much more! If you have even a passing interest in World War Two history, try to make this Summit!

When: Saturday, June 2nd. The tour is from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Please try to be there by 9:30 though. Lunch is included with the tour.

Where: Meet at the Historic Wendover Airfield Museum in Wendover, Utah. [Map]

Who: Anyone and everyone. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or someone just getting into exploring Utah's backcountry and varied historical sites we encourage you to come out.

This tour costs $20 to be paid to the Historic Wendover Airfield Foundation when you arrive. The tour is limited to 30 people who must pre register with us at Expedition Utah.
Back to top Go down
ActionJackson

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Utah June Summit   Expedition Utah June Summit EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

I wish I could, two of my favorite things, aviation and military history. I wish I stayed in UT. I miss the mountains and the trail rides with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Expedition Utah

Expedition Utah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Utah June Summit   Expedition Utah June Summit EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

This is coming up Saturday! A very very awesome and unique chance to see the most complete WWII era Amry Air Corp base left in detail. We've got 10 slots left, head over to Expedition Utah and sign up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Utah June Summit   Expedition Utah June Summit Empty

Back to top Go down

Expedition Utah June Summit
Page 1 of 1