Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moab....April 11th(ish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoMan

SnoMan

Moab....April 11th(ish) Empty
PostSubject: Moab....April 11th(ish)   Moab....April 11th(ish) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey guys. We got cabin fever bad....gotta get out of Park City soon.

We are planning on some camping down in Moab, likely heading down April 11th -14th. We may have some folks with a jeep coming down on that Friday and may run Hell's Revenge or Fin's N Things on that day.

We'd welcome any other cruisers, or jeeps, that want to come along.

_R
Back to top Go down
Fly Jester

Fly Jester

PostSubject: Re: Moab....April 11th(ish)   Moab....April 11th(ish) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I have a week off sometime this month(April), not sure exact week. If it works out I will let you know. Are you guys set on going to Moab? If not might I suggest exploringthe San Rafael Swell? I know you and Courtney enjoyed our brief travels through there, and I would be happy to show you guys, or anyone else around that wants to join in.
Back to top Go down
SnoMan

SnoMan

PostSubject: Re: Moab....April 11th(ish)   Moab....April 11th(ish) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I'd love to do the Swell....but we may have some friends camping with us in Moab. Sadly they drive a Subaru Sad Wink ....plus, they've never been to Moab and I'm anxious to show it to them. We will mostly be camping and hiking with the kids. Being that they don't have a 4x4 we won't be able to do as much wheeling as I'd hoped. I may be able to break off for some short sections of Fins n Things to show my buddy what Moab is all about. Although I am planning on running a trail on Friday with the other folks that may come down with their Jeep...as the "Subaru" friends will be taking off Fri.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moab....April 11th(ish)   Moab....April 11th(ish) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moab....April 11th(ish)
Page 1 of 1