Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!!   FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Hey, gang.....FJ Summit registration is live. I am planning on Black Bear one day (since it was closed last year), definitely Alpine Loop (loving lunch in Lake City) and maybe Corkscrew/California. If we want the same trails/times, we should post here.

Thoughts???

And maybe we can get a certain SKIBUMM to lead a night trip to Poughkeepsie!

BB
Back to top Go down
Moose-mann

Moose-mann

PostSubject: Re: FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!!   FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey Bob,

I did get registered for the Summit. Even though I don't have my FJC any longer I couldn't pass up a Summit. Too much fun with good people at an incredible location. I actually talked my wife into coming along with me this year and my son is bringing his own vehicle this time. So it will be me and Momma Moose, my two sons, Daughter and Grandson. How's that for a full house?

We have the following trails:

Alpine Loop - 8:00 a.m. (thought I would start the wife out easy, and I agree, lunch in Lake City is great)
Poughkeepsie Gulch - 9:00 a.m.
Black Bear - 8:00 a.m.

Hope to see you all there again.

Back to top Go down
bigeee

bigeee

PostSubject: Re: FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!!   FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:24 pm

This will be my first time attending the summit-may be attending alone depending on the status of my friends rig but these are the trail times i scheduled.

Thursday Trail Run: Poughkeepsie Gulch at 08:00 AM
Friday Trail Run: Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) at 08:00 AM
Saturday Trail Run: Black Bear Pass to Ophir Pass at 07:30 AM

I registered at the last minute so my trail options were a little bit limited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!!   FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FJ Summit registration is LIVE!!!
Page 1 of 1