Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP! Empty
PostSubject: Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP!   Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Okay, gang....I'm selling my SLIGHTLY used Kenwood DDX6019 double din AM/FM/CD/DVD player WITH a monitor headrest CHEAP.

I installed this a year ago for the trip to the Summit and found myself watching movies all the time. Took it out to save myself from getting in a wreck. Maybe you can do better. Smile Comes with remote control. It was in my FJ for about a month. I've had it in my home office since then.

It truly is in exceptional condition. The headrest monitor I bought off of ebay and works like a champ. It even looks like the factory headrest!

I think I paid $450 for the deck and $60 for the headrest monitor.

$300 for the whole shebang. I don't want to split it up right now unless you just want the deck.

It has a Crutchfield wiring adapter already on it so it is truly PLUG AND PLAY.

Let me know if you want pics. Here is my new work cell: 623-680-7298.

Thanks for looking!
Bob

P.S. I'll even help you wire it up. It is pretty fast and simple. Install time is probably an hour unless Brad gets some of his famous Ricochet install instructions going....(the famous "last step.")

GUARANTEED TO WORK!
Back to top Go down
Leo24nides

Leo24nides

Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP!   Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am

Im interested if still available. post pics
Back to top Go down

Kenwood DDX6019 with monitor headrest for sale CHEAP!
Page 1 of 1