Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: White upper windshield surround piece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utah07FJ

WTB: White upper windshield surround piece Empty
PostSubject: WTB: White upper windshield surround piece   WTB: White upper windshield surround piece EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

After a huge gust of wind from a semi truck on a recent trip to Lake Powell I need one of these if anyone happens to have one:

WTB: White upper windshield surround piece FJ

Local dealer wants $350.00...its plastic come on! Didnt want to drop the money before checking with the local FJ owners.

PM me if you have one or email me at jacksonsi2002@yahoo.com

I know its a random part...and a long shot. Here's to hoping!

Thanks,
Trent
Back to top Go down
Mr Tibbs

Mr Tibbs

PostSubject: Re: WTB: White upper windshield surround piece   WTB: White upper windshield surround piece EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm

I would check some windshield replacement shops. They might have a used one or a new one for a better price. Wink
Back to top Go down
Utah07FJ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: White upper windshield surround piece   WTB: White upper windshield surround piece EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am

Mr Tibbs wrote:
I would check some windshield replacement shops. They might have a used one or a new one for a better price. Wink

I sure hope so....such an odd thing to come off. I will be checking around. Really dont want to drop the money on a new one. There are a lot of things I could do with $350!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: White upper windshield surround piece   WTB: White upper windshield surround piece Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: White upper windshield surround piece
Page 1 of 1