Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to try to add product review categories.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BamBam

BamBam

I'm going to try to add product review categories..... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to try to add product review categories.....   I'm going to try to add product review categories..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:33 am

Brett, feel free to erase this if you'd like. But I was kinda bored and I thought if I set up sort of a structure then people could add their two cents on different categories quickly instead of having to write a whole review. So far I am going with: tires, roof racks, front bumpers, winches, aftermarket wheels, sliders, stereo/nav setups, after-market suspension, seat covers/replacements, skids/body armor, spacer lifts...

Please add any more categories that are common upgrades and I'll just put up a heading. Then the conversation could go from there on each specific topic rather than just a post about a specific item like I did wit my roll-top cover review. It would go under something like "interior upgrades" or something like that.

Any ideas would be welcomed. I'd enjoy spending some time working on this section of the site.
Back to top Go down

I'm going to try to add product review categories.....
Page 1 of 1