Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BamBam

BamBam

I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. Empty
PostSubject: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Anybody interested? I acquired a full set of TRD mats and they look really new. I just want to get the two front Trail Teams mats for my TT. I already have a cargo mat that is TT. But I'll trade the whole set for just the front Trail Team mats if needed. I can piece together the back seat mats (since they aren't labeled) and like I said, I have the TT cargo mat already. So...... anybody interested, let me know eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Come on... nobody?!

I have the full set of new Husky Liners, the regular FJ mats (all-weather), the TRD mats (all-weather), and the regular FJ, TRD, and Trail Teams rear cargo mat. Anybody want to work a trade of some sort?

I am thinking about selling a set on evilbay to help cover a car payment, but I'd hate to do it if anybody needed a set here. I may be up for trading for other parts like trading partially towards a lift, a roof rack, some clazzios or something. I acquired way too much stuff back when I was working and need to scale back. I know if I get working again I will get some add-ons and not overdo it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I don't think anyone has the TT edition FJ on here. (I might just have my head up my butt. Wouldn't be the first time lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:51 am

Duh. Why didn't I think of that? You're totally right Brett. Most everybody who posts here have the black, green, TRD, silver, yellow, blue, and such. I know there are a couple of TRD's here, but they already have their TRD specific mats, and unless somebody has a 2008 Trail Teams then they aren't going to have the mats as they refused to sell them with 2010's and shredded them all supposedly after recalling them. Maybe I should EvilBay them. I just hate dealing with that place.

I guess the question then is does anybody here really want some of the rubber mats and haven't been able to track any down due to the ridiculous prices? I would be happy to help you put a set together since I got a good deal on both sets and bought when they were lower priced and before the craziness hit its peak. But if not.... no sweat. It's better to ask here first and hook up a local than to not.
Back to top Go down
SnoMan

SnoMan

PostSubject: Re: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:59 am

I've got a 2008 TT. But my mats are fine, I'll ask around and see if I can dig up a lead for you.
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks SnoMan! If you ever want to trade vehicles for a little section of a trail run let me know. Smile I miss my 2008 Trail Teams like crazy. It is interesting to compare the features on the 2010 though. I would love to get behind the wheel of a 2008 for even a mile again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.   I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have some TRD all weather mats to trade for TT mats.
Page 1 of 1