Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnar Danneskjöld

Ragnar Danneskjöld

Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now... Empty
PostSubject: Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now...   Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now... EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am

Hi all. I’ve had my FJ for almost 2 years now and am finally joining the forum. 2010 AG in Draper. I’m the AG with the AP sliders, blacked out bumpers, white bezel, vintage FJ 4WD emblem and BYU plates. Lift is coming on this fall (when the tires get replaced, just in time for the deer hunt).

I’m fairly regular on the other forum, so it will be good to see the more local things going on over here. Give me a wave if you pass!
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now...   Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now... EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi and welcome! You should post up some pics of your rig. I love the army green.

There are a couple of trips in the works, Canyonlands overnighter and the Ghost Rail Trail. You should check them out and weigh in.
Back to top Go down
Ragnar Danneskjöld

Ragnar Danneskjöld

PostSubject: Re: Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now...   Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now... EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

The trails look great - I am always willing, but with the kids w/soccer and about every other activity they could possibly be signed up for, I'm not always able. Sad I'm seriously considering the ghost trail though - it might be do-able.

I'll throw up some pics soon. It isn't anything fantastic - mostly stock w/ sliders and such, but I always like looking at other FJs. I did install an onboard ARB compressor a month ago - I'll throw those up as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now...   Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another AG in Draper, 2 yrs now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Cruisers :: The Lobby :: Intros-
Jump to: