Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ in North Ogden

Go down 
+2
cnckart
eyesonflies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eyesonflies

eyesonflies

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I am the proud owner of 2007 FJ in North Ogden. I have loved every minute of owning this rig. It has been a lot of fun.

She used to be wrapped in company advertising, but she is naked now.

I am an avid fly fisherman, so this is my fishing taxi. If you see me around, say hi!

FJ in North Ogden Dsc02211
FJ in North Ogden Dsc01811

Last edited by eyesonflies on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://signburst.com
cnckart

cnckart

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Welcome to the forum. My sister lives in N. Ogden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Fly Jester

Fly Jester

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Welcome! I dabble in the world of fly fishing as well, what waters do you frequent?? I definitely will be able to identify your rig with the graphics you have on there if I see you parked streamside somewhere.
Back to top Go down
eyesonflies

eyesonflies

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Fly Jester wrote:
Welcome! I dabble in the world of fly fishing as well, what waters do you frequent?? I definitely will be able to identify your rig with the graphics you have on there if I see you parked streamside somewhere.

Thanks for the welcomes. I am happy to have found the forum.

I frequent the Weber, Ogden, Green, and Strawberry Rivers. I also do a little river and still-water fly-fishing in Idaho. I love traveling down to New Mexico to fish the San Juan and really enjoyed the Big Horn in Montana.

I have taken off the graphics for now. We are back to blue, but am thinking about a matte black wrap next time.
Back to top Go down
http://signburst.com
Fly Jester

Fly Jester

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

eyesonflies wrote:

I frequent the Weber, Ogden, Green, and Strawberry Rivers. I also do a little river and still-water fly-fishing in Idaho. I love traveling down to New Mexico to fish the San Juan and really enjoyed the Big Horn in Montana.

I have taken off the graphics for now. We are back to blue, but am thinking about a matte black wrap next time.

I haven't fished the Og since I moved from Layton, plus most of it(like all other rivers) are now considered private. Crying or Very sad

I usually plan a trip to the Green with friends a couple times a year. The Weeb has always been a good friend....and Strawberry is a blast. I like to hit Current Creek quite often, as well as some of the smaller creeks in the area, you know the kind you can take a big step over.

I live in Heber so my home water is the Mid Provo...5-10 minutes out the door and I'm fishing...gotta love it!

Oh yeah, stillwaters are a no go for me, I can't stand the randomness of it....unless I'm going for bass/crappie.
Back to top Go down
AirborneFJ

AirborneFJ

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:21 am

welcome, me and my co workers work in ogden all 3 of us drive fj's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FJ in North Ogden Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJ in North Ogden   FJ in North Ogden Empty

Back to top Go down

FJ in North Ogden
Page 1 of 1