Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...

Go down 
+2
cnckart
AMPedFJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AMPedFJ

AMPedFJ

Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi kids! Calling in from the SLC area...

Yet another new guy converted from the fjcruiserforums site! Happy to be part of a local group like this and excited to go on some weekend runs and get to know the capabilities of my FJ more! First time FJ owner, long time FJ worshiper... Already signed up for the FJsummit, so if I don't meet some of you before that, I hope to see you in Ouray!

cheers scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
cnckart

cnckart

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahsportcycle.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
tain

tain

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Welcome you ever get over to Eastern Utah holler and we can get a ride together. Tain
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Welcome to the family. I doubt you could find a better group to run with. Everybody is very different but you'd never know it when we get together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:55 pm

There's a bunch of us going to Ouray....maybe we should plan a caravan or sumthin'!

Brett, do you want to head the caravan up? Oh....wait a minute....you CANNOT go! darn............. bounce
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:05 am

Bob, if you want to kick me in the berries just do it already. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
BlackIceBob
BlackIceBob

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:06 am

Brett, I'm just teasing you, brother! After all, it's your berries that got you into this predicament!
Back to top Go down
AMPedFJ

AMPedFJ

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm totally down for a caravan, but I can't leave until Thursday afternoon/night. Anyone else leaving around then?

Wife is giving me guff because she thinks we can't pull this trip off, along with her wanting to go on a Caribbean cruise (along with fixing her AC and Radiator)... In other words, I'm still coming... HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...   Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellooooooooo... Wait, someone already used that...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utah Cruisers :: The Lobby :: Intros-
Jump to: