Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is anybody looking for a trail teams rear bumper plastic thingy and other TT stuff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BamBam

BamBam

Is anybody looking for a trail teams rear bumper plastic thingy and other TT stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Is anybody looking for a trail teams rear bumper plastic thingy and other TT stuff?   Is anybody looking for a trail teams rear bumper plastic thingy and other TT stuff? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I don't even know what it's called. It's all black. I took it off of my original 2008 Trail Teams when I put on the bumper kit. I was going to send it with the guy when I sold it. Now I just found it in a box. It has been sitting in my garage for 2 years. I don't know that it's really worth anything. Maybe trade for some other interesting little part?

I also have a set of the all black Trail Teams shifters off of my 2010 for an automatic. They are plastic. Not the mulitcolored ones like stock. I changed them out for the 2008 aluminum style. I might have another of the black rear bumper things if I ever install the tow kit on my 2010 Trail Teams. Not sure if it is different or if it will even fit yet. I guess I'll find out.

I have a Trail Teams rear cargo mat as well, but not sure whether to keep that or not. The mats in the front are the plain FJ all weather mats which I bought in a kit from a guy and it has the rubber mat that matches. So I'm flip flopping on which rear mat to put in. Either way I'll have one extra.

I also have a set of those Husky Liners that go in the front and back seat floor areas. Used for like 500 miles (2 weeks). Great shape. Basically never used. I just used them while waiting for the others to show up. If anybody thinks this crap is worth anything then let me know. Being out of work I could use a few bucks. But I don't mind just passing stuff on to somebody who needs it locally either. In the end, it really doesn't matter whether I died broke or with an extra $25 in my wallet, right?
Back to top Go down

Is anybody looking for a trail teams rear bumper plastic thingy and other TT stuff?
Page 1 of 1