Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newb from Magna checking in

Go down 
+6
leetevo
az_fj
SKIBUMM
Big-Ern
GambleCamble
Utah07FJ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Utah07FJ

Newb from Magna checking in Empty
PostSubject: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 am

Greetings everyone! Finally made it from the FJCruisers forum. Seems like I see a ton of FJ's in the area where I work. I work on 3900 So. State and I swear there are 4 regulars in the parking lot daily (not including mine). Makes me giddy like FJs are going to take over the world affraid

Glad to be part of a local forum, thanks for having me.

As for the interests and hobbies: (POS cell phone pics Sad )
The FJ
Newb from Magna checking in Image095-1

The RC51 (Mmm warm track time) (yes I <3 mom Very Happy )
Newb from Magna checking in 750V3178

The 1000RR (to the track this year)
Newb from Magna checking in Image092-1

Trent
Back to top Go down
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 am

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Utah07FJ

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 am

GambleCamble wrote:
Welcome!!!!

Thank you!

Your avatar makes me want to go off road and shoot small animals........but I dont know why.....
Back to top Go down
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:31 am

Welcome! Were trying to organize a trip to Moab for the weekend of 6 April. Your more than welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down
SKIBUMM
Admin
SKIBUMM

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
az_fj

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
leetevo

leetevo

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Welcome!

If your interested Some of us ( by that I mean me bahaha) will be representing at WOTR. You should come!
Back to top Go down
http://www.foundstone.com
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 am

WELCOME. I've been seeing more and more FJ's about. I always wonder if they knew about us would they join up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Utah07FJ

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Big-Ern wrote:
Welcome! Were trying to organize a trip to Moab for the weekend of 6 April. Your more than welcome to join us.

Damn I would, but I have track time that weekend Sad

I was thinking about getting out to White Rock this year in the next month or so (weather permitting). Its out by Dugway if any might be interested in some camping/climbing.

Last edited by Utah07FJ on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Utah07FJ

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm

leetevo wrote:
Welcome!

If your interested Some of us ( by that I mean me bahaha) will be representing at WOTR. You should come!

WOTR - Wide Open Trail Running, What Outrageous Tracking Radar, Way Out There Robots, World Of Truck Rides? Sorry I'm a newb.
Back to top Go down
leetevo

leetevo

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Utah07FJ wrote:
leetevo wrote:
Welcome!

WOTR - Wide Open Trail Running, What Outrageous Tracking Radar, Way Out There Robots, World Of Truck Rides? Sorry I'm a newb.

No worries Smile

Winter On The rocks.

http://www.winterontherocks.com/

-- Its put on by some of the guys over at utah4x4 -- There will everything from Jeeps , Broncos, Things and of course at least one FJ.. Smile

its in Hurricane, ut Outside St. Gerorge.

Back to top Go down
http://www.foundstone.com
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Welcome aboard! I'd probably pee my pants if I were to try to ride a motorcycle like that!!! Hopefully that doesn't make you feel any less welcome or creeped out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Utah07FJ

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:49 pm

BamBam wrote:
Welcome aboard! I'd probably pee my pants if I were to try to ride a motorcycle like that!!! Hopefully that doesn't make you feel any less welcome or creeped out. Smile

I take it as a compliment! I've had plenty of moments where I should have peed my pants riding them. Thanks for the welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Glad you took it as intended! Smile

I don't know much about motorcycles at all. What kind of times do you get like 0-100 and top speed and all of that? I imagine it takes some serious getting used to with that kind of force pulling at you from all angles and keeping it stuck to the pavement. Very impressive. I can imagine the strength required to race, that is why I never question the athleticism of serious racers. Quite a lot goes into it mentally, but physically the toll must be crazy. Anyway... welcome aboard and it's great to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Utah07FJ

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:45 am

BamBam wrote:
Glad you took it as intended! Smile

I don't know much about motorcycles at all. What kind of times do you get like 0-100 and top speed and all of that? I imagine it takes some serious getting used to with that kind of force pulling at you from all angles and keeping it stuck to the pavement. Very impressive. I can imagine the strength required to race, that is why I never question the athleticism of serious racers. Quite a lot goes into it mentally, but physically the toll must be crazy. Anyway... welcome aboard and it's great to have you here.

Not a clue on the top speed, I know on the RC there are very few corners taken under 60mph...I've seen it at 150 down the straight at miller. The world superbikes that hit that track are well above 190mph down the straight. I'm still a novice when it comes to racing....but getting there.

The same goes for the rock crawlers....that focus on going over the...well unclimbable...nerves of steal Smile
Back to top Go down
Moose-mann

Moose-mann

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum. Always glad to see new people signing up.

Hope to see you on the trails soon.
Back to top Go down
LFNTMS

LFNTMS

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Hey there, always cool to see another FJ'r.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LFNTMS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb from Magna checking in   Newb from Magna checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

Newb from Magna checking in
Page 1 of 1