Utah Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GambleCamble

GambleCamble

Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED) Empty
PostSubject: Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)   Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

I hope that I'm not breaking any rules by posting items for sale that are not FJ related so let me know if I need to delete this add.

Wii + Rockbank 2+ TWO guitars + All accessories for 350.00
I'm selling our barley used Wii, we purchased this Wii less than 9 months ago and we have maybe played it 10 times. We purchased the Wii just to play Rockband with friends and when the newness wore off it just sat on the self.

The Wii comes with the two controllers and rechargeable batteries and the charging base for those controllers. It also comes with all the original items ie cords, sensors etc. the only games we have are Rockband 2 and a multi sports games like boxing, bowling etc.

This price also includes Rockband 2. its gently used because we played less then 10 times and no kids have played with the instruments.

This is a bundle of rock band items for the wii including:
rockband 2,
drumset (black),
TWO wireless guitars (Usually it only comes with one but I got two), microphone (black),
and all wireless components.

This bundle cost me close to 500.00, it basically a new system for 350.00. I'm selling this to fund a new video camera for the baby to be born.

Also

TWO 8G Iphone 3G for 350.00
Both phones come with original packaging and are in great shape. (selling to fund two new iphone 4's)
Back to top Go down
gericurl
Admin
gericurl

PostSubject: Re: Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)   Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:50 pm

You're totally banned from here and the greater United States. I would never sell my Wii just because it wasn't getting played with. What if you need it some day. Shocked

I guess if you call me using face time we'll let you slide on this infraction. (Just got our phones last week, and we're very happy with them, just not enough people that can face-time chat yet).

Back to top Go down
http://www.utahcruisers.com
Big-Ern

Big-Ern

PostSubject: Re: Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)   Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 am

gericurl76 wrote:
You're totally banned from here and the greater United States. I would never sell my Wii just because it wasn't getting played with. What if you need it some day. Shocked

I guess if you call me using face time we'll let you slide on this infraction. (Just got our phones last week, and we're very happy with them, just not enough people that can face-time chat yet).

What's face-time?
Back to top Go down
BamBam

BamBam

PostSubject: Re: Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)   Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Sweet... a Wii related BAN! And I was here to see it!!! YIPPEEE!!!

But seriously.... I know of a site that would ban you for doing that. No wonder everybody hates it. Haha. I'm not naming any names... but there is a site that is more anal retentive than Liberace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)   Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling Misc Items (NOT FJ RELATED)
Page 1 of 1